Brew Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brew Dragon

A free forum for gamers, roleplayers, and geeks of all ages

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Infection Campaign

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheHunterD13

TheHunterD13

The Infection Campaign Empty
PostSubject: The Infection Campaign   The Infection Campaign EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:33 pm

Humble greetings traveler,

Welcome to my humble home. Perhaps you would like to rest your weary head and enjoy a meal with me to pass the time. Perhaps while we eat you would like to hear a tale? A tale as old as true I tell you, for this tale is called Infection and is the true story of the spread of the shaderoot plague and the brave heroes who tried to stop it.
Interested? Well sit back my friend and let me spin you a tale...

Infection is the campaign that I would like to run for the fall semester 2011-2012 at Unity College. It is a tale of darkness, loss, hope, and fear. A plague is spreading across the world and only a group of ragtag adventurers can hope to stop it. Over the course of their tale they will meet heroes of legend, battle powerful enemies, and set out on an adventure that will write their names in the annals of history, if they can succeed.

Interested to know more watch the campaign trailer here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtJ22A6H3yY

This campaign takes place in the world of Kygreum, a place of great magic and mystery of wonder and power. A land where things are not always what they seem, where vampires and tieflings rule from the dark nation of the Shadowlands and a number of other races live amongst a diverse world.

Want to know more about the campaign world head over to obsidian portal to learn more. Just follow the link below and click on the wiki link.
http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/stormfront/wikis/main-page

From a road side tavern late at night,

The Wanderer
Back to top Go down

The Infection Campaign
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brew Dragon :: RPG Games :: The Dungeon-
Jump to: