Brew Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brew Dragon

A free forum for gamers, roleplayers, and geeks of all ages

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skull and Shackles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheHunterD13

TheHunterD13

Skull and Shackles Empty
PostSubject: Skull and Shackles   Skull and Shackles EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:14 pm

I would like to direct ever DMs attention to what I feel might possibly be the greatest Adventure Path ever published by Paizo for the Pathfinder RPG. Its called the Skull and Shackles and guess what....ITS PIRATES!!!! Thats right its time to hit the high seas of Golarion you land lubbers. Would love to run this or play in this campaign when it comes out in a few months. Be on the look out for it, and if you have ideas for the adventure path head over to the message boards at paizo.com and put out your ideas for the adventure. The guys at Paizo are always looking for new ideas. Here's the link http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards/paizoPublishing/pathfinder/adventurePath/generalDiscussion/skullAndShacklesAdventurePath

Also let me know if anyone thinks they might fork out the money for the AP other than me and that might run it for the club. Would be interested to hear. Cause I would join that group in a heart beat. This captain is ready to sail the high seas and start forming is armada of fiendish pirates.

Cheers,

Derrick
Back to top Go down

Skull and Shackles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brew Dragon :: RPG Games :: Dungeon Gods-
Jump to: